Results-oriented, detailed marketing professional with a proven track record in managing and coordinating multiple projects, resolving complex issues, ability to build and leverage relationships across all business levels, and excellent organizational and communication skills.
PETSMART CHARITIES, Phoenix, AZ 2015-2016
Direct Marketing Manager, 2015-2016
Responsible for fundraising and stewardship direct mail and email appeals, marketing segmentation and reporting. Also managed budget expenses, external vendors, and contracts.
- Managed project flow for all direct mail and email pieces from strategy creation to printing and mailing, along with detailed report analysis through all fundraising channels.
- Implemented comprehensive direct marketing strategy with market segmentation, which increased donation amounts in both email and direct mail.
- Managed internal and external relationships with writers and editors, creative design teams, printers, and PetSmart, Inc.
- Surpassed 2015 donation goals prior to year-end giving, 6 weeks before fiscal year end.
PETSMART, INC., Phoenix, AZ
Customer Insights Analyst, 2013-2015
Identified brand-specific customer driven analytics to improve decision making in high volume consumables divisions.
- Partnered exclusively with vendor to provide customer and sales analytics and reporting to support their business within PetSmart. The vendor portfolio contained over 200 products and annual sales of $100mm.
- Reoccurring analysis and reporting of weekly sales and inventory, and monthly customer health analysis including deep dive reviews of sales, customer trends, promotional effectiveness, and brand comparisons.
- Ad-hoc reporting included new/existing customers, source of volume, migration and frequency to better understand customer behavior and success/opportunities within promotional periods and in-store locations.
Competitive Intelligence Senior Analyst, 2008-2013
Developed in-depth analysis on various external data points, and responsible for developing, planning, and measuring competitive pricing tests.
- Analyzed competitive monthly price shop data to interpret competitive pricing insights and publish summarized results to the Executive Team and PetSmart's Board of Directors.
- Managed highly complex project to transfer price shop process from Microsoft Access into data warehouse. Outcomes included a significant reduction in the number of days required to process data, allowing more time to be devoted to analysis, and a more dynamic review incorporating internal pricing analytics along with price shop results.
Replenishment Senior Event Analyst, 2007-2008
Responsible for monthly and special event promotional inventory strategy and process to ensure store level in-stocks.
- Created, managed and improved upon the holiday product flow program by reducing the amount of inline holiday inventory sent to stores to be held until later in the season, leading to a reduction in the number of trailers needed, reducing overall costs.
- Utilized feedback from previous holiday events to create a tiered outbound flow plan to assist stores with less additional inventory and saved labor hours.
Replenishment Seasonality Analyst, 2005-2007
Developed and implemented multiple seasonal plans for managing product flow across the supply chain.
- Analyzed historic sales and inventory for 11 seasonal categories while managing DC and store inventory, sales and in-stocks and the flow of product to stores.
- Created and analyzed weekly WOS reports for buyers, inventory managers and executives in order to track and ensure the seasonal sales were following and exceeding past trends.
Inventory Manager/Replenishment Analyst, 2003-2005
Purchased, controlled and allocated inventory for vendors worth over $6.5m in inventory.
- Responsible for processing a variety of reports to manage store, DC and vendor service levels, WOS, and seasonal inventory.
Buyer Tech, 2002-2003
Created and executed reporting to reflect how business areas were progressing against sales goals.
Bachelor of Science, Retailing and Consumer Sciences
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ