Administrative Office Assistant
Glendale, AZ 85303
firstname.lastname@example.org - 6232715943
To obtain a career in which I am able to provide for my common welfare, utilize excellent
communication skills, and enhance my working abilities.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist
June 2012 to Present
Quality Assurance agent
* Review patient medical records from various physicians' offices as requested by Medicare and various insurance companies.
* Patient's records are scanned and retrieved from EMR systems for upload to CIOX for processing. Also, review and access medical records to determine any errors.
* Verify medical records
* HIPAA certified
* Light indexing of medical records
* QA research
* Review patient records to ensure standards are met as defined by multiple insurance companies.
Medical Assistant Externship
July 2011 to August 2011
Completed 256 hours
* Back office: Clinical duties included taking and recording vital signs, medical histories, recording patient's chief complaint, preparing patients for examination, and administering medications as directed by physician.
* Front office: Administrative duties included scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, filing, answering phones, billing/pegboard, providing excellent customer service.
Diploma in Medical Assistant
November 2010 to August 2011
High School Diploma
September 2007 to May 2010
* Punctual and energetic; individual possessing a strong work ethic.
* Being aware and understanding of others' reactions.
* Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
* Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
* Actively looking for ways to help people
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and internet
* Capability to work in a team environment within a process improvement atmosphere.