Administrative Office Assistant
Regina R. Stief
Self-motivated, detail orientated, problem solver who is quick to learn new tasks.
Approachable professional with a passion for customer service and a drive to succeed.
May 2014 – Current: Peckham, National Passport Information Center, CSR.
Certified 6/2014, General Information – Non-Clearance
Certified 3/2015, Applicant Specialist – Department of State Clearance
- Processed incoming calls, utilizing multiple confidential databases to effectively and quickly resolve application conflicts, helping applicants manage the application process.
- Given additional responsibilities including assisting complaint line, appointment scheduling, handling lost/stolen passport reports, also assisting applicants in communication with agencies
- Assisted in the training and certification of potential employment candidates.
- Great written and oral communication skills and customer service
- Efficient with Internet search engines, E-mail, and Microsoft Office Suit
- Capable and comfortable working with others, or alone
Bachelor of Science in Business Communication, 2013
W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Focusing on Conflict Management and Relationship Communication Skills
- Com- Training/Develop
- International Management
- Professional Business Writing
- Conflict and Negotiation
- International Politics/Economics
- Public Speaking
- Global Supply Operations
- Leadership Communication
- Relationship Communication
Relevant Course Work
- Team Project: Prepared and presented a detailed proposal for a fundraising event with estimated revenue of $30,000 to a nonprofit organization.
- Researched Project: Presented finding of Coca-Cola energy efficiency and climate protection efforts while reduced costs and minimized their environmental impact.
- Training Project: Prepared and analyzed a Needs Assessment, developed a training program based on this Needs Assessment, and presented findings and training solution.
Though I have been an Applicant Specialist at the National Passport Information Center for over a year, I have also done the duty of Walking Help Desk for both departments (General Information and Secure Information) where I answered CSR questions on operational policies and procedures as well as assisted with calls and provide continues coaching to help team members succeed. My personal goals is to maintain a safe work environment, promoting the companies vision and values to co-workers and customers alike, performing tasks to assure service level requirements are met. With proficient problem solving skills as well as a reliance on good judgment and common sense, I have the ability to find innovative solutions. Though I am able to think critically, I am also highly logical, which allows me to look past extraneous details to perceive clearly what others over look. With a professional demeanor and a focus on customer satisfaction I will be a great addition to any company.