6240 N. 63 Ave. 152
Glendale, Az. 85301
To secure an information technology-related position in a progressive corporate environment.
HIGHLIGHTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Over twenty years in computer operations and network support. I have substantial expertise in providing Layer 2 and 3 network support including T1, T3, DSL, Cable, LAN\WAN, wireless network, setup, configuration, and support to insure security, reliability, and performance. Special depth in technical analysis and support with information to assist users with troubleshooting of own problems. With extensive experience in:
Cisco, Netopia, and Siemens Router Configuration and Administration
EIGP, OSPF, HSRP, BGP, MLPS, VLAN, TCP/IPv4/IPv6
Windows 2000-2008 Server design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
Windows 7, 8, and 10 Workstation design, installation, and troubleshooting
SQL Server Administration
Exchange 2000 / 2003
VPN Hardware and Software
Network Security and Reliability
DNS, E-Mail, and Domain administration
ITIL/ITSM 2011 OSA Concepts
Position\Title: Technical Support Representative
MSI/Apex System, Phoenix, Arizona, March 2016 to Present
- 25% Product installation
- Installation and configuration of various hardware/software interfaces with property staff and/or their vendors
- 80% SQL database administration performance tuning of SQL 2005 and 2008 r2 database containing PCI Data Security Standard cardholder data
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date notes on all customer tickets and assigned in-house projects, as well as accurately accounting for all time spent on customer tickets and assigned in-house projects.
- Answers technical support related questions and resolves technical problems using accredited educational knowledge, in-house computers, company software, in-house knowledge base, and third party connection software.
Position\Title: IT Infrastructure Specialist
Hypertec Direct USA/Ciara, Tempe, Arizona, September 2015 to February 2016
- Provided Structured CAT6, Fiber cabling network design, installation, and certification testing
- Supervisor of Structured Network Cabling team
- Provided all Vendor Relationship duties pertaining to Hypertec Direct USA IT Department
- Installation, testing, and configuration of 100+ Axis IP Camera Security System
- Installation, setup, configuration, and administration of Cisco Nexus 3064X at Core layer
- Installation, setup, configuration, and administration of Data/Voice Cisco 2960 stack-able switches at access layer
- Installation, setup, configuration, and administration of Edgecore AS5610-52X distribution switches
- Installation, setup, configuration of Ether-Wan 17242 switches for Axis IP Camera System
- Provide all desktop, technical support, and telecommunications solutions daily
Position\Title: Contract IT Support Specialist
Sport Vision, Fremont, Ca. February 2015 to March 2015
- Deploy, setup, and configure Sophos Anti-Virus Software on all company desktop and mobile MAC/PC
- Deploy, setup, and configure Backblaze cloud base backup providing off site redundant backup for all desktop and laptop on network
- Provided networking and desktop support for Sport Vision on site IT team at 2015 NASCAR Daytona 500
- Prepare and host weekly AV web conference company meeting using VOIP and Google Hangout for Business
- Configure and issue all new employee laptop, domain account, email, etc.
- Add all new systems to WIN server 2012 active directory
- Monitor all systems, and devices for viruses and remove using remote management console
- Configure all conference rooms with video conferencing via IP and domain access
- Setup and Configuration of site to site IPSEC VPN between Cisco ASA 5505 and pfSense Firewall VPN
Position\Title: Contract Open Rack Server Test Technician
Synnex Corp., Fremont, Ca. August 2014 to November 2014
- Configure VLAN on Cisco Nexus 3400 Data Center switch for 64 node 128cpu Open Rack Server
- Performed initial Hardware Diagnostic on Open Rack Server for Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon
- Configure system for extensive Benchmark and burn-in on Red Hat and CentOS Linux
Position\Title: Contract Network Consultant
Robert Half Technology, Ca. March 2006 to June 2014
- Provided Network consultant support services on various projects for RHI
- Supported simple single server LAN and complex multi-server WAN environments
- On-site, call-center, and remote Network administration support provided
Position\Title: Contract Network Engineer Consultant
Simpson Property Group, Huron Ca. January 2014 to June 2014
- Effectively deployed VPN and WAN connections for leasing office to Corporate Office
- Ensured VPN setup, configuration, and operating status met clients requirements
- Designed, setup, and configured Wi-Fi hot-spot for public housing community internet access
- Ensured all public Internet access was configured according to clients established policy
- Provided training for employees on basic LAN maintenance and document all network connections, equipment, and software with MS Visio network map.
Position\Title: Network Support Engineer
KTOP- TV 10 City of Oakland, Ca. June 2013 to December 2013
- Provided Network Engineering Support on project to setup, configure, and deploy Cisco Video scape Distribution Suite for Internet Media Streaming via a Cisco CDE220
- Insured that all new hardware and software equipment purchases were compatible with legacy systems.
- Performed test to insure media archives would seamlessly transfer over to new streaming platform.
- Insured that the Cisco Content Delivery System (CDS) and the Content Delivery Engines (CDE) configured correctly to distribute multi-format media content to a variety of client devices.
Position\Title: Project Network Consultant
Intellys Dallas, TX. October 2005 to February 2006
- Provided on-site Network Engineering upgrade support on nationwide project.
- Networking equipment being deployed consisted of HP ProCurve switch, Motorola Router, Juniper Wireless Router, employee training system, inventory server, inventory scanner, NEC tablet, electronic money order processor.
- Perform several test on new equipment to insure network connectivity to LAN/WAN
- Throughout project I was able to stay within the project managers established Customer Network Downtime limits 100 percent
Position\Title: Network Administrator
Elite Landscape/Stockbridge Dev. Clovis, Ca. December 2004 to September 2005
- Network Administrator for MS Win XP Active Directory network with 250 nodes.
- Maintain Cisco 2900 series Router
- MS 2003 Server Domain Controller
- Provided all network computer support, Telecommunication support, network equipment purchases and upgrades, Pelco Security Surveillance sever
- Data Base Administration for development, modification, and administration of American Contractor Business Management System
- Configuration of Sonic Wall VPN connections for remote job sites.
Position\Title: Business Broadband Support Agent
Mega Path Networks Pleasanton, Ca. June 2002 to December 2004
- Provided technical setup support for dispatched local telco technician in initial bring up for Mega Path Corporate clients.
- Collaborated with region specific Telco for (PVC) permanent virtual circuit design and (CIR) Committed Information Rate to customer location.
- Assigned subnet of class C address if need by customer.
- Insured all account information was input into RADIUS Server.
- Solved network speed, latency, and packet loss issued on customers connection.
Robert Half Technology’s Online Technical Training: Currently
COURSE STUDIES: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
ITIL 2011 Edition OSA: Introduction to Incident Management
ITIL 2011 Edition OSA: Introduction to Problem Management
Ashford University Forbes School of Business: 2014-2015
Program: Bachelor of Arts Program
Major: Business Information System